BARTGOLD VALUE SERVICE
B.A.R.T. Supply has continually been growing and expanding our services to our customers in Western Michigan since November of 1995; when, at a Grand Rapids trade show, we first met many of the customers that we still service today. Since then, we have established ourselves as a primary source of shop supplies to many businesses throughout the counties of VanBuren, Kalamazoo, Allegan, Barry, Eaton, Ottawa, Ionia, Clinton, Muskegon, Kent, and Montcalm. With our outside field sales staff that is in your area on a regular basis, we can provide eye to eye technical support for the products we offer, vendor managed inventory programs, and also stock on our shelves in our warehouse your high use and critical items so your production supply needs are always available, eliminating any production interruptions. Our warehouse is located right here in Michigan so you can expect one day shipping time of your complete order. Contact us today to meet your local “Service Specialist” field representative. Try us just once and you’ll see what other Western Michigan companies have known for years; B.A.R.T. Supply is a valuable business partner helping you grow your business profitably!
Known locally as one of the leading Industrial Supply companies in Northern Indiana, we benefit our local customers by having a competitive advantage over other suppliers. We do this by offering better technical support and customer service from our outside sales staff that proudly service the industries located in the Indiana counties of LaPorte, St. Joesph, Elkhart, Lagrange, Steuben, Starke, Marshall, Kosciusko, Noble, Dekalb, Fulton, Miami, Wabash, Hunington, and Allen. B.A.R.T. Supply is an integral part of the local supply chain because we understand the needs of the manufacturing businesses in this area. With our positive attitude, fast response and commitment to servicing you, you will discover we are easy to do business with. Call for your B.A.R.T. Supply sales representative today and we will be at your place of business tomorrow ready to serve you.
If your business is located in the counties mentioned above in Western Michigan or Northern Indiana, simply contact a B.A.R.T. Supply Sales Representative and find out how you can become a BARTGold Value Customer
- Vendor Managed Inventory – Customized by the customer, you choose from several basic programs and add your own special requirements
- Purchase Analysis Reports – At your request, you will always have available a current custom price list of all the items you purchase and usage reports that can be customized by all or certain products on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis; or by a specific date span.
- Inventory Order Sheets & Order Forms – A convenient tool used for placing orders to B.A.R.T. Supply or used for interoffice communication from production to purchasing for inventory requirements.
- Specialty Products Stocking Program – B.A.R.T. Supply will keep in stock at all times any critical shop supply items needed by any BARTGold customer to be used in it’s daily production. This means guaranteed no downtime and waiting for specialty supplies. A list of these specialty stocked items will be presented to you the customer annually for review by its managers to adjust any necessary stock levels to assure a continued sufficient inventory of these products at B.A.R.T. Supply as your needs change.
- Sale Promotions Extensions – If any product that was on promotion is still needed but the promotion has expired, all BARTGold customers are entitled to a thirty day extension providing there is stock remaining.