9" X 11" 150 Silicon Carbide A475 Sanding Sheets
This item is currently out of stock, allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
A475 sheets are specifically designed for superior sanding and finishing of hard surfaces. Ideal for use on tooling gel coats, conventional gel coats, hard composite substrates, and abrasion-resistant-coatings (such as OEM clear coats containing abrasion-resistant nanofillers or cathodic e-coated OEM replacement panels). Available in stock 9″ x 11″ sheets.
Features and Benefits
- P-graded, premium silicon carbide grain allows penetration of even the hardest surfaces
- Premium B-weight, fiber-reinforced, latex paper backing provides excellent tear strength while retaining flexibility
- Open coat grain distribution and anti-clog No-Fil coating provides maximum load resistance
- Rz surface finish improved versus aluminum oxide when sanding hard surfaces
- Aerospace OEM approved for sanding composite fuselage and exterior components
100 sheets per sleeve. Priced per sleeve.