M265-2202 Brush Tip Graining Marker 6 Pack Assortment #2
This item is currently out of stock, allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
Mohawk #M265-2202 Brush Tip Graining Marker 6 Pack Assortment #2.
The NEW Brush Tip Graining Marker features a micro brush tip applicator. This revolutionary marker and tip allows you to apply color exactly where it is needed without any messy powders, fluids or odors. This is the perfect color tool for service technicians, shop technicians or factory line technicians. This is simply the easiest marker that you will ever use!
Uses for the Brush Tip Graining Marker:
- Use to add grain lines or alter the color of a Fil-Stik® Putty Stick, Quick Fill® Burn-In Stick, PlaneStick® Burn-In Stick or E-Z Flow™ Burn-In Stick
- Add color to small sand thru areas on the face or edge of wooden parts
- Add or alter color in any small defect
- Features a micro brush tip applicator
- Clear crisp colors that hold a thin line
- Low to no odor
- Easy to use, teach and learn
- Quick, easy application, no messy powders, extra brushes or liquids
Price is per pack of 6 markers. Pack contains 1 each of M265-2006 Light Oak, M265-2007 Van Dyke Brown, M265-2008 Dark Brown Mahogany, M265-2009 Burnt Umber, M265-2010 Burnt Sienna, and M265-2011 Deep Brown Mahogany.
Non-stock item. Allow 2 weeks for delivery.