11’6" X 1" X 3/4 Band Saw Blade
This item is currently out of stock, allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
Amada SGLB M-42 Bi-Metal Blade. 11’6″ (138″) length x 1″ width x .035 thickness x 3/4 tooth, 7degree positive rake.
High production M-42 Bi-Metal blade for metal cutting band saw. Blade has an M-42 cobalt HSS edge.
- Blade hardness is HRC68-69.
- Tooth tip hardness is 950 Hv.
- Specially designed tooth form that has better penetration.
- High heat and wear resistance.
- High production and fast cutting rates.
- Long life on moderate to difficult to cut materials.
The SGLB was designed to cover a broad range of cutting applications and to provide maximum efficiency in sawing wear-resistant tool steels. The blade’s tough M-42 cobalt edge resists heat and abrasion, while the varied pitch tooth form expands the range of sizes and shapes that can be sawed successfully without changing blades.