11’6" X 3/4" X 10/14 Band Saw Blade
4 in stock (can be backordered)
SKU: 102-M6117 Categories: Band Saw Blades, Bi-Metal, Cutting Tools, Saw Blades Tags: Machine Tool Industry, Metalworking Industry, RV Industry
Amada MGLB Matrix Bi-Metal Blade 11’6″ (138″) length x 3/4″ width x .035 thickness x 10/14 variable pitch positive rake tooth set.
The MGLB blade is a general purpose M42 base, matrix HSS bi-metal blade. Best suited for cutting structural shapes, tubing, and stacks of mild steel. Tough HSS teeth resist chipping, stripping, and abrasion.
- High production rate and high wear resistance.
- Blade hardness of HRC67-68.
- Tooth tip hardness of 900Hv.
- Long life on mild steel, heavy wall tubing, and structural.
- Specially designed tooth form with tough shock resistant tooth edge.
This MGLB blade allows band saws machines to cut a wide range of material sizes and shapes without requiring a change of blades.