M743-1580 Epoxy Putty Stick Natural Maple
25 in stock (can be backordered)
Mohawk #M743-1580 Epoxy Putty Stick Natural Maple.
Mohawk’s Wood Epoxy Putty Stick enables you to restore, rebuild and repair all kinds of wood and other hard surfaces.
- Easy to use and versatile
- Makes durable, permanent repairs
- 8-10 minute workable time
- Fast curing, hardens in less than 20 minutes
- No shrinkage
- Mold to any shape
- May be sanded, drilled, stained or painted.
- Excellent adhesive – wood to metal, wood to glass, and wood to ceramic.
EPOXY PUTTY-5 MINUTE The World’s Strongest Putty! Bonds To: Plastic, Fiberglass, Brass, Nylon, Aluminum, Glass and Wood. Large defects can be filled with Mohawk’s 5 minute Epoxy Putty without the need of any special tools like heating irons, alcohol torches, or knife ovens. The two part Epoxy Putty consist of a RESIN and HARDENER which are mixed in equal parts. This mixture dries in five minutes and is non-shrinking. Excellent for filling large holes, broken corners, etc.
Price is per putty stick. Non-stock item. Allow 2 weeks for delivery.