9" x 11" P600 A275 Sheet
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Norton No-Fil Adalox A275 Paper Sheets are the light-weight paper sheet performance leader for dry finishing. Full size (9″ x 11″) and cut paper sheets are used for both metalworking and woodworking applications. Packed in protective dispensers and/or convenient job packs to eliminate waste and permit easy, neat storage. Typical applications include light-duty metal sanding, primer sanding, defect removal from painted surfaces, filler sanding, sanding and finishing of composites and fiberglass, bare wood sanding, and sanding between sealer coats. Paper sheets are typicallly used for hand or jitterbug sanding.
Features & Benefits:
- No-Fil Adalox A275 Paper Sheets are the light-weight paper sheet performance leader for dry finishing
- Premium P-graded, heat-treated aluminum oxide abrasive for superior life, fast cut rate, consistent finish
- Unique fiber-reinforced, B-weight latex-saturated backing provides 50-60% improvement in tear strength
- Flexible; can be used wet
- Water-based stearate, non-pigmented, No-Fil coating provides maximum load resistance and extended life with no color transfer to work
- Ultra fine grit (P1000, P1200, P1500) upgrade for excellent cut rate and total cut, while minimizing loading = maximum life
100 sheets per sleeve. Priced per sleeve.